Buffi has more than twenty years of experience in the healthcare industry. She began her career in the healthcare industry in operational support, moving quickly into consulting operations management. Over the years, she has served as a subject matter expert for consulting firms in the areas of contracting, sales, resourcing, finance/accounting, policies and procedures, and general administration. She has worked with both startups and long-standing firms, supporting seamless operations throughout leadership transitions and acquisitions.
- Managed all operational areas for Change Healthcare Consulting and coordinated plans across all enterprise-level operational units as Operations Director
- Established operational process and procedures for a growing consulting firm during 10+ years as Operations Manager responsible for the daily operational activities—including payroll, AP/AR, finance, contracting, and general administration
- Successfully implemented a robust professional services administration system to increase efficiency and analytics for project management.
- Streamlined the resourcing and recruitment process of full-time employees and subcontractors during ten-year tenure as Operations Manager responsible for all operational areas, including facility management, at a mid-size consulting firm
- Designed new employee program to provide mentorship from experienced employees and train newly hired employees on company processes and policies as well as provide education to employees new to consulting.
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Central Missouri University