Phillip is an information systems technical architect with extensive experience in technical systems architecture, design and development with an emphasis on data management. Skilled in all aspects of portfolio development, including project planning, contract negotiation, statements of work, schedule estimates/actuals and software development lifecycle oversight. Expertise includes data warehousing, business intelligence, reporting analysis, data strategies, process improvement and program management.
- Provided support as the Director of Enterprise Data Architecture, with responsibility for leading the enterprise data architecture program for Retirement, Investment & Employee Benefits business units.
- Led the strategic planning and operations for all healthcare data applications across three major business units as a Senior Manager of BI/ETL Applications.
- Designed and delivered the enterprise data warehouse solution to support the global reporting environment as a Senior Enterprise Data Warehouse Architect.
- Led the strategic planning , delivery, and operations for hospitality data systems across multiple hotels and residences as a Principal Data Architect.
- Supported multiple project teams in roles including Data Analyst, Lead Software Engineer, ETL Team Lead and DBA.
- Functioned as an Enterprise Architect for six insurance data warehousing projects for U.S. and international clients.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems DeVry University
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP)
- DevOps, ITIL & Lean Foundation