Highly diverse healthcare professional with over 15 years of industry experience. Excellent interpersonal and project management skills. Areas of expertise include configuration, administration, project planning, marketing, and sales. Line of business experience includes Medicare, Medicaid, commercial, and TPA organizations. Significant vendor experience includes HealthEdge, with training in multiple areas including Payor Fundamentals: Accounts, Products and Benefits, Claims, Provider, HealthRules Language, Episode of Care, and Care Manager.
- Provided support as a Senior Principal Consultant, HealthCare and Life Sciences Division, for clients including large Commercial and TPA organizations.
- Functioned as a Marketing/Community and Volunteer Relations Manager for a nurse association.
- Functioned as Manager of Volunteer Services for a hospital.
- Processed Medicare claims for payment utilizing the Facets System as a Claims Analyst for an East Coast healthcare company.
- 15+ years of healthcare experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business Administration/Management, Marywood University
- PAHM Certification, Professional Academy for Healthcare Management