Ken has more than 36 years of multi-faceted experience in information technology and system development life cycle (SDLC). He is an accomplished project and program manager with an in-depth understanding of both business practices and technology implementations, including integration, HIPAA, and EDI. Ken has proven skills in software selection, development, deployment, maintenance, batch operations, and staff management. He focuses on project management, product/system implementation, e-Commerce, executive management, and IT assessments.
- Long-term interim IT leadership for MSO in California, servicing four IPAs for 11 health plans with commercial and Medicare membership; provided operational management, defined and executed server migration, and realigned operational responsibilities and processes
- Supported the full SDLC from requirements to implementation of a Medicaid Center of Excellence transition to a TPA
- Application architect for a 950,000-member health plan in Colorado whose product portfolio included Medicaid, Behavioral Health, Medicare, and TPA services; resolved long-standing application problems and provided strategic and tactical counsel to CIO
- Excellent staff development expertise
- 28+ years of IT experience in healthcare
- 36+ years’ IT experience