Jim has more than 30 years’ experience assisting healthcare companies in leveraging technology and processes to achieve optimal outcomes. Jim is focused on the management of teams and projects and successfully liaising between technical and business groups to implement and integrate solutions across the healthcare continuum.
- Has spent the last 20 years leading consulting practice teams in implementing solutions to complex business needs for clients ranging from small regional payers to large, multi-state health plans
- Experienced in leading organizations in evaluating existing solutions, building remediation plans, and/or pursuing initiatives to acquire new solutions in support of business processes
- Experienced in assisting organizations with developing program management functions to support major initiatives
- 30+ years’ healthcare experience
- Completed master’s class work in Operations Research at State University of New York
- Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering, State University of New York