Jim has more than 35 years of experience in business operations and information technology, and has concentrated on healthcare for the past 20 years. He has held executive-level positions with a focus on health plan operations, information systems, business startups, vendor selection and contract management, business turnarounds and mergers, strategic planning, business process redesign, systems integration, and customer satisfaction programs across all lines of business. Jim has a proven ability to create and implement solutions that reduce costs, optimize performance, create new streams of revenue, and expand markets.
- Managed the implementation and operations of systems to support automated member enrollment, TRICARE medical, dental, vision, HSA, and life and accident insurance at a 750,000-member government employee health plan
- Designed and implemented an individual commercial private exchange marketplace, an individual FFM public exchange, and a small group commercial private exchange marketplace for a nationally recognized regional health plan
- Oversaw Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and automated member acquisition systems selection, procurement, and implementation for a 1.3 million-member regional health plan that included large group, small group, individual commercial, and Medicare lines of business
- 20 years’ healthcare experience
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Georgia