Bob has more than 35 years of experience in healthcare information technology and operations. He is a proven leader with experience in a variety of roles, including executive consultant, program manager for state and federal grants, and chief information officer for multiple health plans. Bob has repeatedly demonstrated an ability to build collaborative relationships. He is committed to using technology to help organizations improve the experience of care and the health of populations while reducing per capita costs of healthcare.
- Experienced in use of enterprise architecture processes that align business strategies and IT capabilities to deliver value to organizations
- Significant industry experience in information technology, executive management, project management, health plan operations, and system conversions and upgrades
- Developed an information management strategy, plan, and capabilities to assist an organization in leveraging their position at the center of the healthcare ecosystem
- Served as founding member of a community collaborative that provides both uniform administrative HIPAA transactions as well as clinical information to providers in the western New York region
- Former Health Plan CIO
- Program Manager for ONC Beacon Community Grant
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Drexel University