dental transactions annually
Dental EDI Network
An integrated online network for payers and dental providers that want to increase clean claim submissions, expedite credentialing, minimize paperwork, and reduce costs with secure electronic transactions.Contact Us
Streamline Processes with Automated Solutions
Submit complete, accurate claims with payer-specific editing to reduce rework and speed up reimbursement.
Speed up transactions and reduce errors by switching from paper Explanation of Benefits (EOB) to Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA).
Ensure more accurate claims attachments while only paying for the ones that are needed.
Implement comprehensive billing and payment solutions that enable providers to offer convenient payment options to patients.
Stay up to date with real-time claims processing and tracking, as well as real-time eligibility and benefits verification.
Save time and enhance accuracy. Our credentialing tool allows you to enter data only once for multiple applications. Maintain compliance with automated reminders to update information.
Gain Competitive Advantage
Secure, connected network
- As a leader in revenue cycle solutions for the dental industry for more than 25 years, Change Healthcare has built a broad network with connections to more than 120,000 providers and more than 700 payers.
- Our secure network is fully HIPAA-compliant, and accepts multiple formats including 837/5010. We provide full-time systems monitoring and technical support 24 hours a day.
- Simplify processes with a single vendor. The Dental Connect® solution suite offers real-time eligibility verification, claim submission / tracking, electronic attachments, credentialing, and custom reporting and analytics.
Transparent electronic operations
- Electronic claims submission speeds processing, and tracking and status updates are available in real time. Eligibility and benefits verification, along with payer-specific editing of claims, helps reduce rework.
- By submitting claims and attachments through our network, establishing eligibility and benefits through online verification, and offering digital patient billing and payment options, you create permanent, reviewable records.
- Switching from paper claims to electronic claims – as well as from EOBs to ERAs – reduces the risks associated with paperwork, such as missing documentation and excessive storage costs.
- Save time and resources by limiting phone calls to verify eligibility. Enter credentialing data once rather than multiple times, and reduce rework with payer-specific claims editing and attachment criteria.
- Process payments faster with correctly submitted claims. Simple solutions for patient billing, as well as up-front eligibility and benefits verification, eliminate waiting time between tasks.
- With less paperwork to manage, fewer phone calls to make, and limited errors to chase, employees can spend time on more productive and impactful tasks.
Providing Measurable Value
dental eligibility transactions per year
dental payments processed each year