Dental Claim Attachments
An electronic claims-attachment solution for dental providers and payers that want to simplify the submission of supporting documentation and streamline the claims adjudication process.Contact Us
Complete Accurate Claims
Know what to attach, and when. With payers’ specific attachment criteria built into the workflow, providers know what supporting documentation is required on the front end.
Add Advanced Edits. Payers can automatically reject or pend claims submitted without required attachments.
Reduce re-work. Submitting claims correctly the first time mitigates a backlog in providers’ offices, and precludes payers spending time on follow-up requests.
Reduce expenses. Using a URL/hyperlink or our Dental Connect Portal, health plans only pay for attachments viewed, with free unlimited subsequent views.
Save on paper, printing, and postage. Providers can reduce these expenses by submitting attachments electronically vs. manually.
Maximize efficiency. Submitting attachments electronically saves time, paper, and money and eliminates the need to physically store documentation.
Building Connections for Providers, Payers, and Partners
- Reduce guesswork: payers’ attachment requirements are built in, so you know exactly what supporting documentation is needed at the time of claims submission.
- Get paid faster by payers and patients when claims are easier to submit appropriately the first time, requiring less re-work to correct claims submitted with insufficient support.
- Make your office more efficient with less paperwork processing for staff, faster communication with patients, and a more streamlined revenue cycle.
- Improve claims adjudication rates by receiving more complete claims and utilizing Advanced Edits to automatically pend or reject claims when specialty documentation may be missing.
- Only pay for the attachments that are opened, and only the first time, when using the Dental Connect portal or URL/Hyperlink.
- Run your business more efficiently and cost effectively by converting to electronic claims. You can reduce administrative and material costs associated with paper-based attachments.
- Help your providers and payers reduce the administrative hassles and revenue cycle delays associated with paper-based claim attachments.
- Offer more flexible pricing and bundled product offerings available only through the Change Healthcare Dental EDI Network.
- Work with a single partner to eliminate duplicate product development, support, and integration efforts that occur when working with multiple vendors.