Charge Insight is for hospitals and health systems who want predictive analytics to identify and capture missing charges for increased reimbursement.Contact Us
Identify Missing Charges
Find more missing charges by using an intuitive, cloud -based solution that works with your existing systems.
Streamline auditor workflow with a single system that increases efficiency by up to 50%.
Capture up to 1% outpatient and up to 50% physician revenue using advanced machine-learning algorithms.
Prioritize records for review by auditors for maximum impact.
Empower management and oversight with access to both performance and root cause metrics at both department and auditor levels.
Drive optimal impact by using machine-learning algorithms that adjust based on your team’s feedback.
Reimbursement Analytics for Revenue Opportunities
Reduce missing charges
- Capture up to 1% outpatient and up to 50% physician revenue using advanced machine-learning algorithms that identify missing charges accurately.
- Increase net revenue by up to 1% by identifying missing charges with our advanced machine-learning algorithms.
- Uncover missing charges in patients’ accounts, both pre- and post-bill with our intuitive, cloud-based solution that interfaces with your hospital’s existing system.
Increase auditor efficiency
- Streamline auditor workflow with a single system that increases efficiency by 50% in some instances with reduced false positives and improved prioritization.
- Prioritize accounts based on the probability that a detected charge is missing and the amount of revenue likely to be recovered by addressing the missing charge.
- Machine-learning algorithms continuously improve based on your auditor’s feedback to drive optimal impact.
Empower easy management and oversight
- Gain access to key metrics, including net revenue impact and auditor performance, and flexible, real-time reporting and automated emails that deliver actionable insight.
- Review key auditor metrics such as volume of invoices reviewed and total dollars flagged.
- Create a feedback loop that helps the system learn and improve on its own, without involving IT or management.