Change Healthcare Cardiology Echo™
Change Healthcare Cardiology Echo is the image and information management solution for cardiovascular service lines that want to improve clinical decision-making while saving time and money.Contact Us
Maximize Productivity and Enhance Clinical Decisions
Improve access to your images and reports by launching directly into the Cardiology Echo solution from your EMR and seamlessly transferring data and reports to your EMR.
Enhance clinical decision-making by providing access to aggregated data from a patient’s current and historical studies stored in one patient-centric database.
Streamline processes by enabling users to simultaneously view images and information over local or remote networks and sign reports electronically over the web, leading to significant time and cost savings for the department.
Easily build customized final echocardiography reports with advanced tools that auto populate multiple sections of the report and highlights out of range values.
Improve echocardiography workflow and maximize productivity by incorporating comprehensive 3D/4D advanced visualization solutions into a single platform solution.
Reduce IT footprint with a single platform solution that can easily support multiple facilities on a single database implementation.
Create Advanced, Compliant Echo Reports
- Review stress echo images alongside the ECG data to help you create complete stress echo reports with the addition of Cardiology ECG Management
- Through DICOM Structured Reporting, ultrasound machine measurements are imported and prepopulated to the report, and sentences are automatically generated based on ASE guidelines.
- Complete imaging and reporting support for transthoracic, transesophageal, and stress echocardiography. This solution is built on the single database CVIS, Change Healthcare Cardiology, allowing for easy expansion to support your entire cardiovascular service line.
- Extensive offline vendor-neutral measurement and image manipulation tools including advanced visualization solutions for 3D/4D echo allow for the same measurement tools to be used for carts from multiple vendors.
- Fast and accurate report creation driven by pre-defined sentences, the ability to carry forward findings from a previous report, automatic statements generated based on measurement values.
- Dynamically populate multiple sections of the report with a single click through the set-as-normal button.