McKesson Cardiology™ ECG Management
McKesson Cardiology ECG Management is the web-based system for providers who need a comprehensive solution for 12- or 15-lead rest, stress, and holter ECGs.Contact Us
Streamline ECG Management
Increase productivity by reading ECGs and other cardiovascular procedures via the web on an iPad or iPhone via ECG Mobile.
Support better patient care by allowing ECG procedures to be reviewed alongside other cardiovascular procedures.
Streamline administration activities with tools for charge capture, critical alerts, and results distribution.
Expedite STEMI case activation.
Web-Based Repoting of Rest, Stress, and Holter ECG
- Single-click comparison of current and historical ECG exams.
- Extended tools including caliper screen, median beat, and superimposed views.
- Stress Protocol and Patient Data can be automatically imported into the appropriate report fields.
- Support for DICOM modality worklist.
- Vendor-Neutral connectivity to ECG carts, bedside monitors, stress machines, and holter ECG analysis stations.
- Full-featured resting ECG reporting platform built to utilize the features only a mobile environment can provide.
- Mobile notifications and advanced sharing features, allowing you to respond faster to STEMI cases and better collaborate with peers and colleagues.
- Multiple layers of security mechanisms, helping to ensure your patient health information is well protected and accessible only to authorized users.