Change Healthcare to Showcase New Solutions Helping Providers Navigate the Complexity of Emerging Value-Based Care Reimbursement at HFMA ANI 2017
ORLANDO, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HFMA ANI 2017, Booth 1321 & 1521—Change Healthcare, a leading provider of software and analytics, network solutions, and technology-enabled services, will showcase innovative, new technology solutions and services designed to help providers drive revenue cycle performance and improve operational efficiency in a market rapidly moving to value-based payment models at HFMA ANI 2017.
The company will host a book signing starting Monday June, 26th, at 10:45 a.m. Eastern at the Change Healthcare booth, #1521. Attendees can receive a signed copy of keynote speaker Steve Pemberton’s book, “A Chance in the World.” Mr. Pemberton is a widely recognized expert on matters of diversity and inclusion and the acclaimed memoir documents his extraordinary life journey.
Change Healthcare executives and customers will participate in two educational sessions on Monday including:
- “Communication and Price Transparency: Keys To Enhanced Patient Engagement and Improved POS Collections,” presented by David Muhs, CFO, Henry County Health Center, and Deanna Gray, FHFMA, CRCS-I/P, Revenue Cycle Solution Advisor, Change Healthcare. Monday, June 26th, 2:15 to 3:30 p.m. Eastern in room S210 A.
- “Collaborative Design of a Value-Based Care Model for Bundled Joints in Acute Care,” presented by Tamira Harris, PhD, MBA, MSN, Business Advisor, Change Healthcare; Jim Smith, MBA, Director and Administrator, Mobile Health and Employer Health, Bundle Payment Models, Atlantic Health Systems; and Lauren Johnson, Project Manager, Mobile Health and Employer Health, Bundle Payment Models, Atlantic Health Systems. Monday, June 26th, 2:15 to 3:30 p.m. Eastern in room S310 CD.
Change Healthcare will also be releasing results of the initial Healthy Hospital Revenue Cycle Index at the conference. Providers will be able to benchmark their own revenue cycle performance against peers using the same database used in the Index.
Change Healthcare will also demonstrate a host of leading solutions and services that help providers manage revenue and financial risk, optimize patient access, ensure clinically appropriate care, and manage claims and payments across the revenue cycle. See how we are collaborating with our customers across healthcare in four areas crucial for hospital and health system leaders working to achieve their strategic objectives.
Patient Access & Eligibility: Learn how patient access solutions and services help streamline and automate pre-authorization screening, verification, and submission, eligibility checks and benefits verification; ensure accurate patient data; bolster up-front collections; reduce bad debt risk; enhance administrative and clinical patient call management; and improve the overall patient experience.
- Revenue Performance: Discover how analytics-driven claims management, submission, and tracking, along with expert coding, billing, AR management services, flexible reporting tools, and advanced claims workflow can help providers tame the complexity of claims and denials management and avoid payment delays, productivity loss, and revenue leakage.
- Communications & Payment: Explore patient billing and engagement solutions that simplify each step of the payment process–before, during, and after the encounter–to make the process easier for patients to understand, and facilitate and automate payment processing and posting activities.
- Data & Analytics: See how strategic, analytical insights into the entire revenue cycle–using industry, system, and individual provider data–helps improve business performance by refining and optimizing reimbursement processes.
Change Healthcare executives will be on hand at booth #1521 to answer questions and demonstrate solutions. On March 2, 2017, Change Healthcare and McKesson announced the closing of their transaction to form a new healthcare technology company called Change Healthcare. The combined strengths of these industry leaders now enable us to bring our collaborative insights to a wider range of payers, providers, and customers.