Credentialing Network Manager™ Solution
Comprehensive provider credentialing solution that helps payers streamline provider credentialing and recredentialing management.
What’s included in Credentialing Network Manager™ Solution
Intuitive portal for providers
- Detect missing discrepancies and information electronically
- Get fast error resolution
- Access hundreds of primary sources
- Automate background checks and verifications
- Data is saved for fast use
Status transparency and effective reporting
- Detailed summaries include images of all verifications
- Monitor credentialing progress via dashboards
- Custom reports to track credentialing status at all levels
Gain expert advice
- 20 years of provider credentialing and data management experience
- Millions of providers credentialed annually
- Patented technology automates primary source verification
- Certified by NCQA and The Joint Commission
- Designed to be CMS compliant
An intuitive electronicend-to-end provider credentialing solution for payers
Streamline provider credentialing to cut paper waste
Electronically submit provider credentialing applications online to speed up the entire credentialing process. This helps eliminate manual, paper-based application processes.
A comprehensive and cost-effective solution
Help eliminate costs associated with processing documentation, assisting providers, background checks, postage, and delays that can result in reimbursement issues.
Payer portal to manage committee approvals and online reports
Use our provider credentialing software to differentiate and add value by offering your providers a dedicated and user-friendly portal.
- ConnectCenter A revenue cycle management solution for providers that want to monitor claim denials, manage appeals, and maintain up-to-date payer information. Learn more
- Claims Automation A state-of-the-art solution for payers that want to outsource full or partial mailroom operations, including scanning, imaging and data capture, in order to streamline processes and focus on core business competencies. Learn more
- Hosted Payer Services Learn how Hosted Payer Services can help payers remove costs associated with maintaining the high-availability systems needed to support members. Learn more