Just 14% of organizations emerge from an economic downturn in better shape than they were before the slump, according to a recent study by the Harvard Business Review1. But the study also found that companies that adopted a “progressive focus” will outperform rivals during and after a downturn.
On today’s podcast, Kevin Brooks and Jeanette Flom consider the role of digital transformation as a strategy to help organizations emerge from the downturn stronger and better prepared for the future of healthcare.
Today's panel: Kevin Brooks is senior vice president of marketing at Change Healthcare. Jeanette Flom is senior vice president of client engagement at AVIA.
Kevin and Jeanette cover:
- Digital transformation and the COVID-19 pandemic
- Unlocking digital strength in an economic downturn
- Three strategic pillars to improving digital patient experiences
- Increasing back-office efficiency with digital innovation
- The differences between digital projects and a digital organization
- Setting priorities for digital transformation efforts
- The role of digital in the changing nature of healthcare
- Jeanette Flom’s bio
- Kevin Brooks’ bio
- AVIA Health
- AVIA Connect
- 4 Ways to harness Digital Solutions
- A Playbook to “Being Digital” in Healthcare
- Roaring Out of Recession
- Change Healthcare Industry Insights
- COVID-19 Updates and Resources
- COVID-19 Updates Newsletter
- Change Healthcare Insights Newsletter
1. Reeves M., Whitaker K., Ketels C. Companies Need to Prepare for the Next Economic Downturn. Harvard Business Review. August 2019.