Today’s show is an update on policy proposals to help improve the pandemic’s outcomes and reopen the U.S. economy.
Today’s panel is led by Deanne Kasim, executive director of Health Policy at Change Healthcare; and Arien Malec, SVP of product R&D at Change Healthcare, former ONC leader, and current HITAC member.
Here's what they covered:
- Proposals to reopen the economy
- Where we’re at today
- What’s changed since April
- What to consider and focus on
- A roadmap to reopen the recovery and beyond
- Policy, proposals, and infrastructure
- The phenomenon of the wizard’s apprentice
- Contact tracing technologies and implications
- Contact tracing security, privacy, and data rights
- Thoughts on digital immunity passports
- Scaling vaccine production and distribution, treatment cost, and reimbursement
- Playbook for the next pandemic
- Arien Malec’s bio
- Deanne Kasim’s bio
- Reopening the Economy: How Fast is Too Fast?
- Change Healthcare Government Affairs
- COVID-19 Updates and Resources