Let’s Talk Interoperability: Consent and Data Segmentation
Today’s panel includes:
Genevieve Morris, Senior Director, Clinical Interoperability Strategy, Change Healthcare
Hannah Galvin, Chief Medical Information Officer, Cambridge Health Alliance
Jennifer Blumenthal, CEO and Co-founder, OneRecord.
Here’s what they chatted about:
- How should providers be capturing and communicating consent?
- Where does our industry currently stand with consent?
- Which factors are limiting the evolution of consent and data segmentation?
- What does consent look like from a consumer’s perspective?
- How can providers de-silo different types of consent?
- What do providers need to know about terminology and terminology standards?
- Where do we stand with segmentation standards and where do we go from here?
- Genevieve Morris bio
- Hannah Galvin bio
- Jennifer Blumenthal bio
- Cambridge Health Alliance
- Protecting Privacy to Promote Interoperability (PP2PI) Workgroup
- As individuals have gained increased access to their own data, consent and data segmentation have grown in importance
- The industry is making progress on consent and data segmentation
- Change Healthcare’s industry-leading tools are helping the industry advance its standards