The Evolution of Clinical Interoperability
Genevieve Morris is Sr. Director of Clinical Interoperability Strategy at Change Healthcare. She previously worked as a healthcare IT and policy consultant and advisor, and worked on the development of regulations at the U.S. Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology. Charles Pelton is an independent industry analyst and event host.
- The impact of “information blocking” rules
- Policy or technical challenges: which is the inhibitor?
- Standardizing core healthcare data
- What data remains to be standardized
- How the federal standards-setting process works
- When real-time healthcare data access is important (and when it isn’t)
- How and when data interoperability makes a clinical difference
- Building trust between healthcare organizations
- A role for AI
- Genevieve Morris’s bio
- Charles Pelton’s bio
- Why Clinical Interoperability Between Providers and Payers Is so Important
- Clinical Interoperability Is Happening: How Will You Respond?
- Everything You Dare to Ask About Healthcare Interoperability
- CommonWell Health Alliance
- Clinical Document Collector API
- Change Healthcare Developer’s Marketplace
- Change Healthcare Industry Insights
- COVID-19 Updates and Resources
- COVID-19 Updates Newsletter
- Change Healthcare Insights Newsletter