“We’ve participated in previous paper surveys, but they haven’t been user friendly for the patient. Change Healthcare provided a fully turn-key process that is very easy to administer.”
- Julie Allen
Saltzer Medical Group
Saltzer Medical Group Greater Boise area, Idaho
Enhance the patient experience to drive satisfaction, retention, and volume
Pulse, powered by Digital Experience Manager
- Patient satisfaction survey response rate exceeds industry average:
- Email open rate >6% higher
- Email click-through rate >14% higher
- Revamped call center operations to optimize experience
- Patients’ likelihood to recommend practice increased 9% in most recent quarterly report
- Increased positive online posts to improve reputation, including more than 30 five-star reviews
The Customer: Saltzer Medical Group
Saltzer Medical Group has five clinic locations throughout Idaho and offers 14 medical specialties, including sports and internal medicine, neurology, OB/GYN, pediatrics, pulmonology, rheumatology, primary care, ENT, and general surgery. The group has approximately 250 employees and serves 40,000 patients each year.
The Challenge: Transform the Patient Experience
The healthcare industry’s shift to value-based care coupled with growing consumerism makes it critical to deliver a patient experience that will both retain and attract patients. While providers strive to be more consumer-centric to meet patients’ expectations, there are significant obstacles to overcome. Creating the seamless user experience and the high-quality service level patients desire is often challenging due to disparate data systems. When data operates in silos, it forces patients to interact with multiple systems, creating an inefficient, often-frustrating experience.