The New PAMA Math: Laboratory Data Key to Overcoming Medicare Cuts
This whitepaper explores the impact of recent PAMA cuts and details how fee-for-service laboratories can continue to operate as a sustainable service line within the hospital. Learn how the Mayo Clinic addressed both over- and under-utilization, building value into the provider-ordering process using clinical decision support.
- Understand the impact of PAMA and the Medicare lab fee schedule
- Reduce waste, increase margins, and help improve clinical outcomes using foundational data
- Help improve appropriate clinical lab testing with a structured clinical decision support tool like CareSelect® Lab
- Leverage medical necessity data to become proactive with laboratory partners and order-generating providers
- Invest in resources that demonstrate the lab’s value as part of the value-based care transition