Senior Manager with over 20 years consulting experience in the planning, delivery and operations of complex technology solutions and process change, including large, multi-year initiatives to introduce sourcing initiatives and other change to Fortune 500 companies. Seven years of consulting and client leadership for risk adjustment and operations of analytics solutions and related interventions, including large-scale retrospective and prospective project planning and execution at large and medium market payers. Adept at consistently hitting and/or surpassing portfolio, budget and revenue performance targets, including expansion of Risk Analytics services and related interventions (Chart Retrieval and Coding, Home Assessments) across new lines of business for large regional payers. Highly experienced in the detailed planning and management of large, multi-generation programs, including working successfully with vendors and across multiple global locations and environments. Skilled at assessing and estimating project work effort, tracking progress against plan, value case and objectives, and understanding interdependencies to define and maintain an achievable program path.
- Functioned as Director of National Accounts / Senior Client Executive with responsibility for both revenue retention and growth with a total book of business of over to $30 MM in annual revenue.
- Provided support to a southern payer as a Program Office Delivery Lead for "Mandates" Program.
- Functioned as Corporate Program Office Program Manager responsible for leading strategy and planning efforts.
- Supported as eBusiness Program Process Lead / Delivery Lead managing day-to-day operations for global resources.
- Planned and led RFID/GPS Strategy initiative as RFID/GPS Program Office Manager.
- MBA in Operations Management
- 20+ years of consulting experience