HFMA 2018 Annual Conference
The HFMA Annual Conference (ANI) is the premier educational event for healthcare finance executives. This conference is the healthcare financial management industry's premier event for hands-on learning where executives from across the nation gather to solve complex issues, interact with peers and industry leaders, and get the tools they need to influence change and address challenges.
Change Healthcare shares a common goal with HFMA to Inspire a Better Healthcare System, and we are excited to participate in the discussion at the annual conference.
Stop by the Change Healthcare booth #402 to learn how we can help your healthcare organization accelerate its transformation to value-based care, and to:
- Enhance patient access and eligibility
- Improve quality outcomes
- Drive revenue performance
- Improve operational efficiency
In addition, join us at these key events and learn how Change Healthcare is collaborating with Adobe and Microsoft to advance the discussion on patient experience management:
- Hear Sunday's keynote speaker: Dan Schawbel, Millennial Career & Workplace Expert: Learn about the 4 factors of employee engagement for creating a high performing and healthy corporate culture
- Visit the Innovation Hub: Get a pulse on healthcare innovation at the Exhibit Hall in booth #863. Be in the know by checking out the start-ups participating in HFMA's Virtual Pitch Competition, and by visiting Change Healthcare, Adobe and Microsoft to learn more about our patient experience management solution in development.
- Attend the Consumer-Centric Healthcare Delivery System and Revenue Cycle Cohort—This Cohort examines efforts to empower the patient to make informed choices and be involved in the clinical and financial decision-making process for her/his care. On Tuesday, Tabitha Burcham, Behavioral Scientist for Change Healthcare, will help moderate the discussion throughout the day.
Get Your Free Book: Tuesday morning, the first 300 people that stop by our booth #402 will get a copy the latest book from keynote speaker Rubin Pillay, medical futurist, physician, and professor, titled “Healthcare 3.0 . How technology is driving the transition to Prosumers, Platforms and Outsurance.”
Step into a Virtual Reality Experience: Interested in how the healthcare industry is evolving in 2019? Come experience the healthcare ecosystem using 360° video and take a virtual journey along the care continuum.
Exhibit Hall hours to meet us:
Monday, June 25
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
4:30 – 6:30 PM
Tuesday, June 26
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM