Denials are a persistent problem for providers. But pairing innovative HIT with new business practices can have a dramatic effect on denial rates, and help providers accelerate revenue.
In this interview with Jason Williams, Vice President of Revenue Cycle Analytics for Change Healthcare, you’ll learn about the high costs to providers from claims denied and appeals, and what providers can do about it. Jason also comments on:
- Denial trends
- Top reasons claims are denied
- Where providers can have the greatest impact on reducing denials
- How providers can radically improve their denials prevention and management program
- The growing role of healthcare IT in reducing denials
- How moving to an analytics-driven revenue cycle can tamp down denials
Health reform and the consumerization of healthcare have given rise to a growing self-pay patient population. Hospitals are struggling to figure out how to ensure payment once patients are discharged.
In this interview with Amanda Cancelliere, Vice President of Operations at Change Healthcare, you’ll ...