Collaboration, Coordination, Improved Workflows, and Reduced Patient Wait Times Can Result from Transformation
The effective collection, use and sharing of information to help streamline processes and deliver quality patient care is a persistent and overriding challenge for hospitals, radiology clinics, and physicians alike. Ultimately, the beneficiary is the patient as reduced wait times, report turnaround times and higher levels of service delivery become attainable goals for organizations. Key to achieving these goals is the consolidation of health information, better resource allocation and utilization, the harmonization of clinical and business processes, and a data-driven continuity program–a true service transformation.
- Four Leading Providers Join Change Healthcare and Google Cloud in Next-Generation Enterprise Imaging Initiative
- Enterprise Medical Imaging Solutions
- SUBSCRIBE to the podcast using any podcatcher or RSS reader
- Download the audio and listen offline
- Get the iOS app
- Get the Android app
- Suggest or become a guest
- Contact Change Healthcare
Laboratory Data Key to Overcoming Medicare Cuts
Harnessing data can reduce waste...