We are the new Change Healthcare
Inspiring a Better Healthcare System
March 2, 2017 marked the close of a transaction to form a new healthcare information technology company – Change Healthcare.
The new company combines the majority of the McKesson Technology Solutions and legacy Change Healthcare businesses to deliver wide-ranging financial, operational and clinical benefits to payers, providers and consumers.
Visit us at HFMA ANI Change Healthcare Booth #1521
Here you can learn how we can help your healthcare organization accelerate its transformation to value-based care, and to:
- Enhance patient access and engagement
- Improve quality outcomes
- Drive revenue performance
- Improve operational efficiency
Meet the Author and Receive Your Signed Book – Supply Limited
Visit our booth Monday morning to receive a signed copy of keynote speaker Steve Pemberton’s book, “A Chance in the World.” Steve is the vice-president and chief diversity officer for Walgreens Boots Alliance.
Please visit these sessions to learn ways to help you accelerate your healthcare transformation:
- Monday, June 26, 2:15PM: “Communication And Price Transparency: Keys To Enhanced Patient Engagement And Improved POS Collections,” David Muhs, CFO, Henry County Health Center, and Deanna Gray, FHFMA, CRCS-I/P, Revenue Cycle Solution Advisor, Change Healthcare
- Monday, June 26, 2:15PM: “Collaborative Design of a Value-Based Care Model for Bundled Joints in Acute Care,” Tamira Harris, PhD, MBA, MSN, Business Advisor, Change Healthcare, Jim Smith, MBA, Director, Mobile Health and Employer Health Business Administrator, Bundle Payment Models, Atlantic Health Systems, and Lauren Johnson, Project Manager, Mobile Integrated Health and Corporate Health, Bundle Payment Models, Atlantic Health Systems.
Please come visit us at the HFMA ANI Opening Reception in the Hyatt Regency Rotunda, sponsored by Change Healthcare.
Are you a Healthy Hospital?
Throughout the show, you may also stop by the Healthy Hospital kiosk in our booth to assess your revenue cycle health and compare your performance to peers on eight key metrics.